Docherty "Tyne" A Model MandolinDocherty
The Tyne is the river which runs through Newcastle where a centuries old tradition of music and song has made the river, the city and the region rightly famous around the world. With this instrument, Terry aims to capture that rich tradition.
- AAA Sitka Spruce Top
- AAA Curly Red Maple Back and Sides
- Maple Neck
- Indian rosewood Fretboard
- High Gloss Sunburst Finish
- Gotoh Chrome Tuners
- Ashton-Bailey solid cast tailpiece
- Scale length: 350mm (13 7/8 inches)
- 30mm Nut Width
- Unique tear-shaped body that eliminates the need for a fretboard extension
- Made in Newcastle, England
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.