Bourgeois 0-150 AT Brazilian RW - Summer NAMM ModelBourgeois
A wonderful 0 size from Bourgeois made specifically for Summer NAMM. A rich, balanced instrument with a crisp tone that excels in almost any genre. One of the best sounding and playing guitars in our shop!!
Bourgeois' 150 series was originally made famous by bluegrass greats like Bryan Sutton and Ricky Skaggs, and is consistently one of their most popular models.
An amazingly sophisticated and tasteful instrument, it boasts features like Brazilian rosewood back and sides, aged tone Adirondack spruce top, abalone rosette, triple layer ivoroid body, fretboard and headstock binding, side purfling, slotted square and diamond inlays, and gold Waverly tuners. We are thrilled to be able to offer this gem!
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Short Scale Square Headstock with Diamond
- Ziricote Head Veneer
- Short Scale 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard
- Ebony Belly Bridge with 2 5/16 Spacing
- Abalone Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Purfling - Blk/Wht Blk - Maple - Blk/Wht/Blk on Back and Side
- Multicolor Herringbone Backstrip
- Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- 3 Layer Ivoroid Head Binding
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares and Diamond Fretboard Inlays
- 3 Layer Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners
- Antique Walrus Bridge Pins
- Aged Tone Finish
- Aged Tone Bracing
- Hide Glue
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Scale Length - 25"
- Premium Hardshell Case
- Made in Lewiston, Maine
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.