Weber Vintage F14-0Weber
Inspired by early twentieth century mandolins, the Vintage truly lives up to its name. With an oval sound hole and modified X bracing, it produces a wonderfully classic tone with great sustain and resonance. Great work from Weber.
- Traditional F Body Style with Oval Hole
- Graduated Solid Red Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Maple Back, Ribs, and Neck
- X Bracing
- Antiqued Ivory Bound Oval Hole and Double Herringbone Rosette
- Antiqued Ebony Veneer Peghed with Ivory/Black/Ivory Binding
- The Weber Script Logo and Flowerpot Peghead Inlay
- Double Cutaway Ebony Fingerboard with Tortoise Binding
- 6mm MOP Dot Fret Markers
- Frets .080
- Antiqued Ivory/Black/Ivory Top and Back Binding
- Vintage Burst Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Dual-Action Truss Rod
- Weber Traditional Bridge
- Nickel Hardware and Tuners
- 27 Frets
- Nut Width - 1 1/8"
- Scale Length - 14"
- Deluxe Shaped Hardshell Case
- Crafted In Bend, Oregon
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.