Weber Fern F14-FWeber
Weber uses their finest woods when constructing the Fern, finishing it by hand via a meticulous, several month long process with a special varnish. Great in any setting, it boasts ample power, sustain, and chop while still maintaining a sweet sound. Aesthetically, nothing is spared - bound fingerboard, peghead, and body, gold hardware, Weber fern inlay, and their beautiful fern burst. An amazing mandolin.
- Traditional F Body Style with F-Holes
- Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid AAA Red Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Maple Back, Ribs, and Neck
- Tone Bars Bracing
- Bound Ebony Peghead Veneer
- The Weber Script Logo and Fern Peghead Inlay
- Double Cutaway Fingerboard with Ivoroid Binding
- 6 mm MOP Dot Fret Markers
- Ivory/Black/White Top and Back Body Binding with Bound Button
- Fern Burst
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Weber Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Gold Hardware and Tuners
- 27 Frets
- Nut Width - 1 1/8"
- Scale Length - 14"
- Deluxe Rectangular Hardshell Case
- Crafted In Bend, Oregon
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.