Designed for Nick Webb of Acoustic Alchemy in 1994, the S model is, tonally, the most surprising of the Lowden range. Normally, small guitars have low volume and tend towards being ‘boxy’. However, the ’S’ is possibly the loudest of all the Lowden models, having a bass response and sustain that defies its size. The ’S’ is designed and braced for Bass bias.
- Sitka Spruce Soundboard
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany/Rosewood 5 Piece Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Rosewood Headstock Overlay
- Bocote Bridge
- Rosewood/Sycamore/Walnut/Mahogany Rosette
- Figured Sycamore Binding
- Mahogany/Walnut/Sycamore/Rosewood Purfling
- Schaller M6 Gold Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- 630mm Scale Length
- Made in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.