Lowden F-50 African Blackwood w/ Sinker RedwoodLowden
The 50 series model are, essentially, the highest quality guitars produced by Lowden, combining the finest woods available with their legendary build quality.
From George Lowden - "When we receive our tone-woods into our workshops we re-grade them several times and only the rarest and exceptional pieces we reserve for our 50 series. Every 50 series guitar benefits visually and in tone from this very special wood. These are simply the very best we can make!"
This particular pairing of wood is one of George Lowden's favorite and it is easy to understand why! The warm, dark, rich overtones of the African blackwood are balanced perfectly by the extremely crisp, responsive and resonant sinker redwood.
- Master Grade Sinker Redwood Top
- Master Grade African Blackwood Back and Sides
- 5 Piece Mahogany/Rosewood Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Ebony/Maple Binding
- T'Zalam Binding
- Rosewood/Maple/Mahogany Purfling
- T'Zalam Soundbox Bevel
- Gotoh Gold 510 Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- 1 3/4” Nut Width
- 25 1/2" Scale
- Made in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland