Circle Strings Mahogany Slope Shoulder DreadCircle Strings
Made in Vermont by talented Luthier Adam Buchwald, this slope shoulder dread is incredibly dynamic and responsive, possessing ample volume, a booming low end, energetic midrange, and clear, singing highs. We are thrilled to be able to offer Adam's instruments!
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock Overlay
- Maple Body Binding
- Black/White/Black Purflings
- Abalone Pearl Rosette and Back Strip
- Waverly Chrome Open Gear Tuners
- 1.75" Nut
- 25" Scale
- Hiscox Molded Case
- Made in Burlington, Vermont
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.