Circle Strings Madagascar Rosewood OM w/ Sinker Redwood TopCircle Strings
Made in Vermont by the extremely talented luthier Adam Buchwald.
- Sinker Redwood Top
- Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Maple and B/W/B Purflings on Sides and Back
- Abalone Rosette and Back Stripe
- Waverly Tuners
- 1.75" bone nut
- 25.4" Scale
- Hardshell Case
- Made in Burlington, Vermont
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.