Bourgeois Madagascar RW Vintage Dreadnought with CutawayBourgeois
An incredible sounding dreadnought from Bourgeois. Crafted with beautiful Madagascar rosewood back and sides, an aged tone adirondack spruce top, and aged tone bracing, this guitar is incredibly responsive and crisp, with a powerful projection that maintains a lush, balanced quality. The vintage vibe is completed with an aged tone finish, herringbone top trim, ivoroid body binding, slotted square and diamond inlays, premium tortoiseshell pickguard and nickel Waverly tuners.
A real gem here from Bourgeois.
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Madagascar Rosewood Back
- 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- Ebony Traditional Thru Saddle Ebony Bridge with 2.2" Spacing
- Aged Tone Braces
- Black/White Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Vintage Style Herringbone Border Purfling on Top and Back
- Zipper Backstrip
- Mahogany Square Head With Diamond Head Shape
- Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlays
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Waverly Nickel Special Tuners
- Aged Tone Finish
- Hide Glue Construction
- Ivoroid B/W Butt Wedge
- Bone Bridge Pins
- Ivoroid Heel Cap
- Nut Width - 1 23/32"
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Made in Lewiston, Maine
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.