Boucher Madagascar Rosewood Studio Goose OM HybridBoucher
- AAAA Adirondack Spruce Top
- Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- South American Mahogany Neck with Satin Finish
- Forward Shifted Adirondack Spruce X Bracing - Hand Scalloped and Tuned
- 14 Frets to the Body
- Maple Binding
- Herringbone Top Purfling and Rosette
- Black/White/Black Side Purfling
- Abalone Fretboard Dots
- High Gloss Finish
- Gotoh Tuners
- TUSQ® Nut
- Bone Saddle
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Made in Berthier-sur-Mer, Québec, Canada
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.