Boucher Indian Rosewood Studio Goose 000-12 with Gold TouchBoucher
- AAAA Adirondack Spruce Top with Gold Touch Upgrade
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- V-Shaped Mahogany Neck with High Gloss Finish
- Forward Shifted Adirondack Spruce X Bracing - Hand Scalloped and Tuned
- 12 Frets to the Body
- Maple Binding
- Herringbone Top Purfling and Rosette
- Black/White/Black Side Binding
- Abalone Fretboard Dots
- High Gloss Finish
- Grover Gold Plated Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Made in Berthier-sur-Mer, Québec, Canada
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.