Beard Vintage R Model Round NeckBeard
For the player looking for the classic style and sound of the 1930s resonators. The Beard R Models (vintage and standard) have a traditional body shape and open soundwell construction. The Vintage R Model features an unbound birch veneer body and solid mahogany neck with Beards classic burst finish. Perfect for traditional playing the R Models smaller body produces a clear sustained high range balanced with a punchy growling bass end. The R Models feature Paul Beards handspun BC-1 Cone and an Original #14™ spider.
- Finnish Birch Veneer Body with Traditional Open Soundwell Construction
- Ebony Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- Ebony/Maple Bridge Inserts
- Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Rounded Neck
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Mini Tuners
- Beard Chrome Tailpiece, Fan Coverplate, and Screens
- Schaller Strap-Lock
- Beard Legend Cone™
- Original #14 Spider
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Scale Length - 25"
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Beard Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Hagerstown, Maryland
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.