Beard Jerry Douglas BlackbeardBeard
Fourteen-time Grammy award winner Jerry Douglas' signature resonator. As a virtuoso guitarist who has played with Paul Simon, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, Ray Charles - and many, many more - he clearly has good authority on what makes a resonator sound good. After collaborating with Paul Beard, the Blackbeard was born - constructed with all mahogany, it is a warm and growling resonator that still maintains a wonderful clarity. Among stylish appointments like the bubinga fretboard and Gotoh minis, it boasts a wicked translucent black finish from which it derives its name. Really an all-around excellent resonator!
- Mahogany Back, Sides, and Top
- One Piece Mahogany Square Neck
- Bubinga Fretboard w/ Dot and Jerry Douglas Signature Inlays
- Beard Bass Reflex Baffle
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Mini Tuning Machines
- Beard Chrome Tailpiece, Sound Rings, and Spinning Palm™ Cover Plate
- Schaller Strap-Lock
- Beard Legend Cone™
- Original #14™ Spider
- Nut Width - 1 7/8"
- Scale Length - 25"
- Fishman Nashville Pickup and Beard Adjustable Spider Standard
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Beard Guitars Limited LIfetime Warranty
- Made in Hagerstown, Maryland
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.