Weber Yellowstone F14-FWeber
The Yellowstone F-14F in a lovely honey finish. A real workhorse from Weber that really can do it all, producing a rich, full, sweet tone courtesy of the AAA sitka top, flamed maple back and sides, and tone bar bracing. Tortoise binding on the body, fretboard, and headstock, along with the flowerpot headstock inlay and bud fretboard inlays all combine to create a truly striking instrument.
- Traditional F Body Type with F-Holes
- Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid AAA Sitka Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Maple Back, Neck, and Ribs
- Tone Bar Bracing
- Ebony Peghead Veneer with Tortoise Binding with Ivory/Black Side Accent Line
- The Weber Script Logo and Flowerpot Peghead Inlay
- Ebony Fingerboard with Tortoise Binding - Single Cutaway Fretboard
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Markers MOP Buds
- Frets .080
- Tortoise Top & Back Body Binding with Ivory and Black Accent Lines
- Honey Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Dual-Action Truss Rod
- Weber Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Nickel Hardware and Tuners
- 24 Frets
- Nut Widt - 1 1/8"
- Scale Length - 14"
- Deluxe Shaped Hardshell Case
- Crafted In Bend, Oregon
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.