Weber Diamondback F14-FWeber
A very open and free instrument owing in part to its thin satin finish. Subtly and tastefully distressed, you really get a sweet vintage vibe from this mandolin. Constructed with a fabulous AAA red spruce top and flamed maple back and ribs, it features a double-cutaway fingerboard, ivory binding, Weber's Fern inlay, a gorgeous pre-distressed satin finish and distressed gold hardware.
- F-Style Body with F-Holes
- Hand Graduated and Tuned AAA Red Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Maple Back, Ribs, and Neck
- Tone Bars Bracing
- Bound Ebony Peghead Veneer
- The Weber Script Logo and Fern Peghead Inlay
- Ebony Scalloped Fingerboard with Tortoise Binding - Double Cutaway
- Bud Fret Markers
- Frets .080
- Ivoroid Top and Back Bound Body
- Color Distressed Antique Tobacco Burst
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Dual-Action Adjustable Truss Rod
- Weber Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Gold Hardware and Tuners
- 21 Frets
- Nut Width - 1 1/8"
- Scale Length - 14"
- Deluxe Shaped Hardshell Case
- Crafted In Bend, Oregon
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.