Beard R Model MahoganyBeard
For the player looking for the classic style and sound of the 1930s resonators. The Beard R Models have a traditional body shape and open soundwell construction, as well as featuring a solid mahogany body, mahogany neck, curly maple binding and Beards classic burst finish. Perfect for traditional playing, the R Models smaller body produces a clear sustained high range balanced with a punchy growling bass end. The R Models feature Paul Beards handspun BC-1 Cone and an Original #14™ spider.
- All Solid Mahogany with Traditional Open Soundwell Construction
- Curly Maple Binding
- Ebony/Maple Bridge Inserts
- Ebony Fretboard with Diamond Inlays
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Mini Tuners
- Beard Chrome Tailpiece, Fan Coverplate, and Screens
- Schaller Strap-Lock
- Beard Legend Cone™
- Original #14™ Spider
- Nut Width - 1 7/8"
- Scale length - 25"
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Beard Guitars Limited LIfetime Warranty
- Made in Hagerstown, Maryland
All of our pictures are of the actual instrument for sale. You'll receive the one in these pictures! :) Please, send us an email if you'd like more info or any additional images.